COVID-19 Compliance Guidance for guests to the Hope Centre Halifax -
Opening 3rd August 2020
As the Hope Centre shares the building with other users, we ask for your cooperation and understanding with respect to the way we are now required to work. Your compliance in adhering to the following guidelines will help to ensure the continued health and safety of all who use these premises.
Please do not attend the Centre if you have symptoms of COVID-19, and do present yourself for testing at a COVID-19 testing centre. If you have been asked to isolate or have been in contact with a person who has tested positive or has been asked to isolate in the last two weeks.
We do not wish to increase our fees for therapies that are delivered at the Hope Centre, so bringing your own towels etc as advised below and cooperating with our guidelines when using the toilets, will ensure we do not have to further extend times between clients and guests and this will help maintain our current rates.
As no refreshments will be offered when meditations are attended, we will ask for a donation towards the hire of the room rather than a fixed admission fee.
We will open on Tuesday the 4th August 2020 and every following Tuesday at 11.00am. If you wish to attend, booking is required as spaces are limited.
When you arrive for meditation please expect the following and we respectfully request that you do not arrive more than ten minutes prior to the start of meditation.
- Sanitize Hands
- Please wear a face covering
- Have temperature taken
- Give contact details for track and trace (if required)
- Place donation in basket - please have the amount you wish to donate ready, so no change is required
- Be directed to a chair to sit peacefully
- Bring own water and cushion if needed
- Be directed when to leave
- Do not congregate in the entrance, you may speak to others outside or in the main hall
- Please arrive on time as the door maybe locked and the room maybe in the process of being cleaned before you are received
- Please bring water, towels, blankets and cushions with you. We ask that you bring a few additional items with you
- Sanitize hands, and have temperature taken
- Please wear a mask
- Update contact details for track and trace
- Please bring correct amount for your therapies so monies are not handled unnecessarily
- Toilets will be open, and we ask that you use the sanitizer and the cleaning products provided. In respect for others using the premises, clean all contact surfaces such as door handles, taps, toilet flush, toilet seat and toilet paper holder.
We thank you for your co operation and understanding.
Vanda Bingley (Manager of the Hope Centre, Halifax)